Social Media Manager
We’re on a mission to help people Eat More Plants™, and we need your expertise!
Purple Carrot started with just a seed of an idea in 2014: Today, we are leading the charge for people to adopt a plant-based lifestyle in their homes and on-the-go. Purple Carrot’s irresistible, globally-inspired recipes, fresh ingredients, and meals are available in the U.S. and Japan.
We’re a team of dedicated and passionate people who are motivated to change the world for the better and have fun doing it. As our Social Media Manager, you will elevate our storytelling and drive meaningful and engaging conversations with our online community. You'll lead concepting, production, and execution of all social media campaigns and programming, and help establish Purple Carrot as a trusted source of information for both customers and non-customers.
On the Plate
- Establish Purple Carrot as a trusted voice and resource for issues and conversations about food, nutrition, fitness, sustainability, health, and broader lifestyle categories
- Create content that is aligned with social media strategy and broader content strategy, and is designed to achieve business goals and address consumer needs
- Thoughtfully build and manage Purple Carrot’s social media profiles and presence
- Oversee social media content planning process in collaboration with critical stakeholders, including designing and maintaining a social media content calendar
- Create and schedule content, ensuring it conveys brand voice and is error-free
- Create infographics, videos, reels, and other content
- Partner with Culinary and Photo teams to create content
- Monitor comments across all social media platforms and, when necessary, respond in a timely manner. Collaborate with the Customer Experience team to ensure timely resolution of customer concerns/questions.
- Understand when and how to use data to inform decisions; continually test and optimize
- Review, analyze and provide actionable reporting on key metrics on a weekly basis
- Continually monitor industry developments, creative trends, and culturally relevant moments and decide if/when to incorporate into our content
- 5+ years of social media experience
- Experience with various social media monitoring tools, including Sprout Social and Google Analytics
- Design capabilities—infographics, photography, video editing
- An ability to create unique content that conveys brand voice, and that is approachable and human
- Track record of growing a company’s social media presence
Extra Special Sauce
- Strong writing skills
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker
- Keen understanding of which types of content are best suited for which channels