Growth Marketing Manager, Engagement (Transit, Bikes, and Scooters) - Remote
At Lyft, our mission is to improve people’s lives with the world’s best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, and diverse organization.
The Growth Marketing team engages with millions of Lyft riders and drivers with the goal of growing their usage of Lyft. The team runs hundreds of acquisition, engagement, upsell, cross-sell and education campaigns every year across email, push and in-app. We are data-driven in everything we do: we carefully test and measure all of our communications, running dozens of tests at any point in time.
In this role, you will lead marketing efforts to grow and retain our bike and scooter audiences, with a primary focus on driving bikeshare ridership and membership. You’ll partner closely with Product, Science, Creative and other cross-functional teams to develop and execute an experimentation roadmap. As a part of our bikeshare team, you will have a meaningful opportunity to expand on our vision to be the most widely used and loved multimodal transportation network in our markets. Lyft bikeshare is in startup mode within a growth-stage company and how we operate in local markets shifts rapidly. Like us, you continuously test and iterate and understand what it’s like to work in environments where change is constant.
- Develop lifecycle marketing: always-on campaigns across email, push notification, SMS and in-app channels to increase frequency, reduce churn and improve retention
- Deeply understand our users and identify opportunities for growth and optimization at every stage of their lifecycle
- Utilize behavioral insights to develop hypothesis-driven experiments and execute a rigorous testing agenda to enhance campaign effectiveness
- Write creative briefs and partner with Creative to design campaign assets that drive engagement, use digital marketing channel best practices and strengthen our brand narrative
- Leverage quantitative skills to analyze experiment results and scale high impact programs
- Communicate experiment and campaign results across key stakeholders to raise awareness of impact and leverage learnings
- Engage cross-functionally with Product, Engineering, Legal, Data Science and Creative to meet ambitious growth targets
- 5+ years of experience in a growth or data-driven marketing capacity, with demonstrated experience developing and analyzing lifecycle marketing campaigns (email, push, in-app)
- Deep experimentation experience and mindset with a proven track record of translating data into hypotheses, executing A/B tests, and optimizing campaigns
- Strategic and analytical thinker; data-driven insights inform everything you do
- Basic proficiency with SQL is required. You are expected to learn how Lyft’s data is organized, and write and interpret queries to size audiences and conduct analysis
- Creative and empathetic thinker; you always think customer first
- Proven ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams, specifically with Product, Data Science, Engineering and Product Marketing
- Thrives in fast-paced environments and can adapt quickly to shifting priorities