The Keurig Brand Experiences team is hiring for the role of Social Media Content Creator, Keurig Brand located in the Boston, MA area. This role will report into the Sr. Director of Keurig Brand Marketing.The Keurig Brand Experiences team works to deliver a seamless, consistent and superior consumer journey with the Keurig system; from a user’s first purchase of our coffeemaker to the daily enjoyment of the coffee and beverages they love for years and years to come.This newly created position is for a core member of our brand activations team responsible for leading content development for Keurig’s social media pages, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube and TikTok. In this role, you’ll live at the intersection of consumer strategies and creative content, partnering with top names in the media and communications industry to permeate culture and seeing that creative content through to execution and measurement. The person who will be successful in this position is motivated to make an impact, highly creative, engaged, curious and passionate about social media and pop culture, and an exceptional storyteller.
This position plays a vital role in how consumers discover and interact with our brand. In this role you will:
• Lead content creation for Keurig’s social media pages, including but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest and TikTok
• Shoot, edit and create static and short-form video to drive brand awareness and affinity
• Analyze and identify trends in social media and culture to activate against
• Partner with A-list creative agencies and the world’s leading media partners to develop and execute creative content
• Pioneer new, dynamic, and personalized ways of building breakthrough content for social media and influencer platforms
• Influence our approach to organic and paid social content so that we operate at the speed of culture
• Schedule, measure, and optimize our creative assets and executions
• Analyze content performance against social media KPIs
• Support the broader Brand Activations team with ad-hoc projects on an as-needed basis
CHARACTERISTICS OF SUCCESS
• DRIVE FOR IMPACT: Self-motivated leaders that drive their agenda and thrive in a competitive, fast-paced environment. Relentless focus on delivering results and tenacity to get it done with a sense of urgency.
• PASSION: People with an infectious spirit who are passionate about beverages, our consumers, our brands, our customers, and winning.
• COLLABORATIVE: Team first approach. Collaborate up/down/across the organization with a spirit of driving for results together. Strong integrator bringing people together against a common goal by working to build relationships.
• ENTREPRENEURIAL SPIRIT: People who are inspired by innovation, creativity, and breakthrough thinking that challenges the conventional and fosters new ideas.
• CHANGE AGENTS: Leaders that are agile, courageous, and push through conflict for speed to action. People that thrive under pressure, take big risks, deliver solutions, and lead the change.
• DATA-DRIVEN DECISION-MAKERS: Ability to scan the environment, remove barriers, recommend solutions, and leverage sound business judgment and analytics to make bold decisions.
• INSPIRATIONAL LEADERS: People who can inspire others to take action through authentic leadership, passion, and commitment to winning. Committed to coaching, challenging, and developing others. Great at the “What” and the “How.”
• We are looking for an individual who has the drive and desire to make a big impact, who thrives at working with diverse teams to tackle big challenges, and who not only lives and breathes social media and communications but is passionate about pushing creative boundaries and measuring results.
• Bachelor’s degree required. Preferably in marketing, communications or advertising
• At least two years’ experience in social media content creation at a brand or agency
• Highly creative with proven examples of social media content created for TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and/or Pinterest
• Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
• Proven ability to operate in a fast-paced environment, reacting with sound judgement and often without specific direction
• Experience within CPG + Durable Goods and /or Retail + Services will be highly valuedPlease provide digital portfolio with the application.