Senior Social Media Specialist
Full - Time
June 24, 2022
At Constant Contact, we are seriously awesome people who take ownership and make an impact by operating with the mindset, integrity and courage of a small business owner. There’s something so profoundly rewarding about knowing that your work is empowering people everywhere to pursue their dreams. Here, we all play an integral part in helping business owners, entrepreneurs, non-profits and individuals to succeed by giving them all the help and tools they need to grow online. We’re energized by new challenges and new possibilities-and we’re just getting started!
- Acting as the Social channel SME for Marketing, guide development and drive execution of the social media strategy, so that our social channels best meet overall Constant Contact business goals, including: channel strategy (existing and new channel opportunities), content pillars, success metrics.
- Create, edit and manage social content; make sure that content is created based on existing results, to drive results and increase brand awareness.
- Own the profile pages for Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok as well as new and emerging channels as needed. This includes profile photos, descriptions, and key decisions about native platform elements (e.g., naming and organizing Instagram Story Highlights and YouTube playlists, determining Facebook profile sections and names)
- Craft compelling and inspiring creative briefs that result in social content that is breakthrough, on-brand and best-in-class and brings our brand story to life.
- Collaborate with other relevant teams (e.g., HR, PR, content) to efficiently create and execute cross-channel promotions of relevant content.
- Lead brand influencer marketing, in collaboration with stakeholders within marketing.
- Maintain community management guidelines for consumer engagement across social channels, both proactive and reactive.
- Monitor the operationalization of social media, ensuring that our tools enable quick and efficient execution.
- Advise on and support additional social-led activity for the business, as needed
- 5+ years experience in social media marketing in either client-side or agency roles
- Hands-on experience in execution, creating social posts across a variety of channels
- Past experience with the small business audience a plus
- Working knowledge of paid social media - creating campaigns, targeting, optimization
- You have a strong point of view on social media best practices, best-in-class tools and platforms
- Equally comfortable in the worlds of strategy and execution to bring that vision to life
- Excellent judgment; experience managing social media community management/crisis comms
- Self-starter who can operate with limited oversight but knows when to escalate or ask for assistance
- Experience with executing an influencer marketing program
- Experience working directly with social media platforms a plus
More job openings
Freelance Project: PR Consultant for new indie beauty brand