Senior Marketing Manager – Global Integrated Marketing Communications Lead
Bose has been a pioneer in the audio space for over fifty years. Addicted to innovation, we always dream of things that are better, and we seek out ways to reach those things. Our marketing department is obsessed with our customer, and our cross-functional teams show up to deliver our brand’s promise to them, day in and day out. We’re on relentless journey to never lose our imagination – it’s what keeps us going and what keeps us creative, and we hope you’ll join us in that pursuit.
We are looking a strong marketing leader that can set our Integrated Marketing Strategies from Design to Execution in our key international markets. This is a senior position that will coordinate our 360 marketing efforts for product launches, always on demand generation and brand campaigns. The individual will be an agile leader proficient in strategy design as well bringing such plans to life through hands on coordination of Bose multifunctional marketing teams.
01| Marketing Campaigns
- Own the communication learning agenda and partnering with consumer insights in standing up the required research from which you will mine the core insights advising the strategy design.
- Leverage insights and data to articulate product value prop in compelling marketing platforms that can be subsequently adapted and tailored to each market needs.
- Lead our portfolio strategy and execution including identification of key seasonal moments where Bose should activate portfolio or brand wise.
- Define the core messaging and lead its translation in consumer facing creative through detailed brief for the creative teams and agency partners.
- Define through data the Job To Be Done in each market and own the briefing process that will advise our by market GTM that will encompass Media, PR, Influencers, Partnerships, Social, CRM, eComm, Shopper and Channel Marketing.
02| Develop next FY Marketing Plans, with clear and robust direction, based on strong situational analysis
- Synthesizing data and insights into concise situational analysis as backbone for the proposed strategy/direction
- Setting direction through well-structured next FY marketing plan, with clear priorities, goals and KPI’s for business impact – support leadership in the definition of the core OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures).
- Working collaboratively with marketing key partners / SME’s to gain cross-functional alignment on the recommended choices and to improve impact.
- Guarding execution of the plan to the set direction and goals
- Writing insight briefs as needed to fill critical knowledge gaps
03| Leading the In Market Performance Management
- Lead the identification of the most appropriate KPIs underlying the Marketing OGSM
- Ensure appropriate measurement plans are in place and be a core lead in the process that will drive the marketing teams to operate consistently against them.
- Monitor closely performance in each market, understand dynamics at 360 and assess if the right actions are in place to optimize performance.
- Leverage insights and data to provide directions to the multifunctional teams in order to ensure our delivery is on strategy and on target.
- Ensure that our marketing delivery is tightly connected to the business priorities and that clear correlation between marketing and financial performance is consistently measurable and acted upon.
- 7+ years of proven experience in a similar marketing role
- Strategy development – experience defining, planning and shaping strategies and initiatives.
- Able to translate direction/strategy into cohesive and telling story.
- Ability to set direction, build recommendations and drive them through the organization.
- Ability to work with highly sophisticated projects and in a distributed team set-up.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience Requirements:
- Strategic planning
- Product positioning
- 4P Management
- Presentation skills and storytelling ability to drive strategy & plan adoption
- Communications strategy and planning
- Demand Generation and Customer Acquisition
- You are confident, eloquent and have excellent instincts about human behavior, business strategy and general marketing theory
- You should have a passion for creativity, culture, understanding how people think/interact, brands, platforms and problem solving
- You should be familiar with, but not be constricted by, formal processes for building and evolving brands over time and uncovering deep consumer insights.