Senior Marketing Manager
We are looking for a Senior Marketing Manager to join our team! This person will be a member of the McCann NY team, and will be sitting directly with the client in Boston, MA. You will be fully immersed within their business, and support a global brand that is a leader in its category, and is creating breakthrough, award-winning marketing. You will be essential to the continued success of our creative work, which is fully integrated across advertising, social, digital and traditional, primarily in B2B.
We are in need of someone who can be a true partner to our client and cross-functional agency team, and to support the larger team in creating revolutionary creative work.
The integrated marketing team is relentless in delivering high caliber work for the business. We are curious, strategic and creative with a never-ending passion to do amazing work.
- Support with the strategy and planning of large-scale integrated marketing campaigns, collaborating and integrating closely with senior leadership to deliver business goals and objectives
- Lead the execution of a variety of workstreams across marketing channels and the campaign ecosystem, partnering with cross-functional teams internally and agency partners to deliver multi-channel integrated marketing campaigns
- Partner cross-functionally to proactively monitor performance of campaigns, working with teams on optimizations and enhancements to drive high performance
- Lead the creation of integrated campaign reports in partnership with the full team, delivering a key narrative on performance along with optimizations
- Develop strong relationships with the integrated team across various disciplines, business and agency counterparts, across Creative and Production, Digital Media, Social, SEM, Website and UX, and Direct Marketing
- Facilitate client and Compliance reviews in partnership with production management team
- Build and manage relationships with team members and partner agencies that are working remotely and/or in various markets across the country
- 4+ years of agency experience required
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant area required
- Experience and/or interest in the investing and financial services industry
- Agility and nimbleness in a constantly changing competitive landscape
- Crisp thinker and communicator – verbally, visually and in writing
- Proactive, curious, self-motivated
- Strength of conviction for your thinking, well balanced by an open ear and mind
- A clear and strong communicator who is able to build trust and confidence among clients and colleagues alike