Senior Manager, Performance & Brand Paid Media
In today’s world, customers expect companies to know who they are and what they want. Customers want to have products, services, or experiences that best suit their needs delivered to them seamlessly across physical and digital channels. Customers are human first: driven by dynamic wants, needs, and desires. The ability for brands to make personal, meaningful connections on a human level has never been greater and the Experience Management team at Deloitte Digital delivers on those experiences in a way that allows companies to own the customer journey end-to-end.
We help companies connect key data sources to understand what matters most to people; connect to advanced technologies like AI and machine learning to sense and respond to those needs at scale; and connect their systems to unlock insights, create collaboration and drive acquisition, engagement, and loyalty. Most importantly, we empower companies to connect with customers in personal, meaningful ways that respect them as people, not just customers.
The Experience Management team at Deloitte Digital gives companies the ability to build and leverage the connections – between people, systems, data, and technologies – so they can deliver personalized, contextual experiences to customers at scale. We are seeking to transform the way brands interact with their customers and elevate the human experience. Do you have data in your DNA? Join our growing team in supporting our clients’ ability to communicate the right message to the right customers at the right time.
The Work You’ll Do
Deloitte Consulting is looking for an exceptional digital marketer with a strategic mindset who has a strong track record of managing teams, client relationships and online/offline media strategy and activation. This role leads large teams in delivering industry-leading services in key areas including media, consumer and channel insights, creative, effective media strategy and planning, buying and activation, analytics and measurement and account stewardship.
The ideal candidate should be an expert in digital integrated marketing and activation across all digital channels inclusive but not limited to programmatic, paid social, paid search, CTV, Influencer, and a thought leader on emerging channels. Ideal candidate will have experience in managing above the line media and be able to manage across a full omni channel approach. They will ensure media strategy and performance ladders up to client’s overall business goals and objectives, continually striving to meet and exceed client marketing goals. They will ensure best practices are developed and implemented across all areas. He/she will oversee the professional growth of the team.
- Build strong executive level relationships, advance the client relationship by maintaining positive rapport and championing trust
- Understand client’s business/industry, goals, and challenges to inform media strategy
- Collaborate with Media Director to drive overall media strategy, budget allocation and forecasting
- Maintain and build upon thorough understanding of the digital media landscape; video, audio, social, SEM, SEO, mobile, programmatic, connected TV, Affiliate, Influencer, etc.
- Seek new media solutions to deliver on clients’ goals
- Work closely with analytics team to develop a media measurement framework to evaluate the success of strategic media plans
- Lead digital activation teams through optimization recommendations and implementation
- Work closely with audience team to ensure a holistic audience strategy is applied across all paid media channels
- Ensure Team deliverables are aligned with media strategy and that all are well versed with knowledge of the client’s business
- Lead/participate in new business pitches
Advertising, Marketing & Commerce
Our Advertising, Marketing & Commerce team focuses on delivering marketing and growth objectives aligned with our clients’ brand values for measurable business growth. We do this by creating content, communications, and experiences that engage and inspire their customers to act. We implement and operate the technology platforms that enable personalized content, commerce, and marketing user-centric experiences. In doing so, we transform our clients’ marketing and engagement operations into modern, data-driven, creatively focused organizations. Our team brings deep experience in creative and digital marketing capabilities, many from our Digital Studios.
We serve our clients through the following types of work:
- Omnichannel customer engagement strategy, design, and development (web, mobile, social, physical)
- eCommerce strategy, implementation, and operations
- Marketing Content and digital asset management solutions
- Marketing Technology and Advertising Technology solutions
- Marketing analytics implementation and operations
- Advertising campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Acquisition and engagement campaign ideation, development, and execution
- Agile based, design-thinking, user-centric, empirical projects that accelerate results
- 10+ years of integrated agency media planning experience with a focus on performance driven media
- Expert level knowledge of media fundamentals, both offline and online and how they work together.
- Business results driven
- Experience working with measurement and insights teams on multi-channel attribution.
- Ability to lead and manage tactical offline and online plan development and digital media negotiations and activation
- Strong Leadership skills and experience developing a team of media professionals
- Experience in a client relationship management role
- Exceptional verbal & written communication skills, especially, the ability to think on your feet.
- Effective time and project management skills
- Bachelor of Arts or Bachelor of Science degree
- Ability to travel up to 50% on average, based on the work you do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve
- Must be legally authorized to work in the United States without the need for employer sponsorship now or at any time in the future
- Facebook Blueprint certifications in Media Planning, Buying, etc.
- Experience in the women’s retail industry