Integrated Marketing Strategy Manager
We are looking a strong marketing leader that can set our Integrated Marketing Strategies from Design to Execution in our key international markets. This is a senior position that will coordinate our 360 marketing efforts for product launches, always on demand generation and brand campaigns. The individual will be an agile leader proficient in strategy design as well bringing such plans to life through hands on coordination of Bose multifunctional marketing teams.
Position Overview/Key Responsibilities
01| Marketing Campaigns
- Own the communication learning agenda and partnering with consumer insights in standing up the required research from which you will mine the core insights advising the strategy design.
- Leverage insights and data to articulate product value prop in compelling marketing platforms that can be subsequently adapted and tailored to each market needs.
- Lead our portfolio strategy and execution including identification of key seasonal moments where Bose should activate portfolio or brand wise.
- Define the core messaging and lead its translation in consumer facing creative through detailed brief for the creative teams and agency partners.
- Define through data the Job To Be Done in each market and own the briefing process that will advise our by market GTM that will encompass Media, PR, Influencers, Partnerships, Social, CRM, eComm, Shopper and Channel Marketing.
02| Develop next FY Marketing Plans, with clear and robust direction, based on strong situational analysis
- Synthesizing data and insights into concise situational analysis as backbone for the proposed strategy/direction
- Setting direction through well-structured next FY marketing plan, with clear priorities, goals and KPI’s for business impact – support leadership in the definition of the core OGSM (Objectives, Goals, Strategies and Measures).
- Working collaboratively with marketing key partners / SME’s to gain cross-functional alignment on the recommended choices and to improve impact.
- Guarding execution of the plan to the set direction and goals
- Writing insight briefs as needed to fill critical knowledge gaps
03| Lead the planning and execution of Marketing Plans and Campaigns
- From briefing to in market delivery, own the integrated planning with all involved multifunctional teams.
- Ensure the right functional / channel objectives and KPI are properly identified.
- Ensure that the strategies and tactics are fit to deliver against said objectives.
- Coordinate the functional/channel plans to ensure they holistically ladder up to the master brief objectives.
- Accountable together with the assigned Program Managers of the timely, accurate and on strategy delivery of all activations, assets and all plans deliverables.
04| Leading the In Market Performance Management
- Lead the identification of the most appropriate KPIs underlying the Marketing objectives
- Ensure appropriate measurement plans are in place and be a core lead in the process that will drive the marketing teams to operate consistently against them.
- Monitor closely performance in each market, understand dynamics at 360 and assess if the right actions are in place to optimize performance.
- Leverage insights and data to provide directions to the multifunctional teams in order to ensure our delivery is on strategy and on target.
- Ensure that our marketing delivery is tightly connected to the business priorities and that clear correlation between marketing and financial performance is consistently measurable and acted upon.
- 5+ years of proven experience in a similar marketing role
- Strategy development – experience defining, planning and shaping strategies and initiatives.
- Able to translate direction/strategy into cohesive and telling story.
- Ability to set direction, build recommendations and drive them through the organization.
- Ability to work with highly sophisticated projects and in a distributed team set-up.