Do you know artful, ingenious moves that we can add to our paid social playbook to make sure we stay ahead of the competition? You'll be inventing, developing and running effective delivery strategies based on our client's business objectives, and improving the career paths of supporting staff in our wider digital community.
Plan Development and Maintenance
· You'll formulate paid social strategies for clients, ensuring that recommendations and decisions are consistent, imaginative and deliver results.
· You'll synthesize information and build our capacity and capability in joined-up marketing. We need you to assume a lead role in building and integrating social efforts, ensuring tight alignment with the business strategy.
· Investigate all new opportunities from a broad perspective to determine opportunities to expand our advisory offering.
Team Management and Leadership
· Do you win by teaching your team to win? You'll direct and coach talented team members, demonstrating how to think more strategically about paid social’s role within the media mix.
· You will constructively and frequently evaluate team performance via our talent development process, providing reassurance and feedback.
· We'll rely on you to cultivate an environment which supports intelligent risk taking, innovation and creativity.
· Do people want to work for you? A big part of the role is growth. This means interviewing, hiring, training, and mentoring.
· Do you have a growth mindset? We strongly recommend you sign up for WPP business classes, including: Strategy, Working Across Cultures, Marketing, Business Insight, and Growing and Winning Business. We hope you'll benefit from Lynda.com too.
· You'll provide stewardship advising on all paid social matters. You're the trusted advisor relied upon for objective views.
· Oversee the work of other GroupM disciplines, industry groups and media partners; assist with integration of other client and GroupM agencies.
· You'll discover opportunities to lead departmental task forces, project work and new business for GroupM organizational impact.
· As our key client contact, you'll synthesize information related to opportunities and risks to our senior management team.
· Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Analytics, Marketing, Communications, Advertising; OR equivalent professional work experience
· You will bring a minimum of 5 years of relevant Paid Social experience or related media planning experience, and you'll have that track record of building winning teams and client case studies
· Fortune 100 client facing strategic experience preferred.
· Ability to think strategically and drive solid results to grow the business.
· Prior experience managing a team demonstrating the ability to train and grow junior members of a team and serve as a reliable mentor.
· Ability to interact with people at all levels of an organization, fostering strong cross-functional teamwork.
· Exhibit passion through appropriate participation in team, agency, and industry initiatives.