The Senior BrandManager of Digital Marketing is an instrumentaland critical role that leveragesdigitalmarketing to help build the next generation of billion-dollar brandsatP&G.You are adigital marketer, responsible for theexecutionof digitalmarketingfornewbrandedproductsthat are being developed by P&G Ventures. This role will lead theexecutionofin-marketdigitaltestingand the creation ofcampaigns for varying audiences through a deep understanding and application of digitally driven customer insights, with the goal of validating business models and customer communication for new brands.Additionally, this role will be responsible for the management of all digital customer acquisition channels.
For this role, we prefer a candidate who is in Cincinnati or who can relocate here. We will also consider candidates who live in one of the cities listed in the job posting.Important to note: For this role, you will spend about 30% of your time working on digital strategy, and the remaining 70% of your time working directly in digital marketing platforms placing media and optimizing media for new brands.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- In-Market Learning:Working with cross-functional partners, implements test plans utilizing digital channels to validate learning hypothesis and uncover key consumer messaging and product insights critical to continued success of our lean innovation programs.
- Digital Marketing: Contributes to andexecutes a comprehensive sales and marketing strategy for digitalcustomer acquisitionchannels through effective consideration of competitive intelligence, key product insights, and consumer feedback. Elevates quality of consumer insights through the effective use of technology, marketing automation, experience mapping, and embedded business analytics.
- Channel Development:Executes digitalmarketing campaigns that are integrated across channels.Incorporatesstrategies and commercial digital roadmaps to enable an effective launch of new brands.Partners with IT to identify the right platforms and tools needed to achieve business objectives.
- Consumer Engagement: Supportsconsumer engagement along the path to purchase while collaborating with internal and external partners as additional capabilities are needed.
- Quality: Ensures the quality of work,productsand services asa first priority; complieswithor exceeds all regulatory compliance standards and ensures accuracy of communication as it relates to promotional materials.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Execute campaigns across a range of channels including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Google SEM, and other digital marketing channels
- Build and/or refine digital platforms and executions to enhance consumer experience and facilitate optimization
- Real-time analysis and optimization of campaigns
- Partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure alignment across functional areas
- Present ROI of digital channels for new product and brand launches
- Develop robust analytics and test measurement strategies
- Work with external advertising agencies as applicable
The Ideal Candidate has:
- Passion: Demonstratespassion for the organization, our people, and the difference we make daily in improving the lives and health of people.
- Integrity: Demonstrates the highest commitment to integrity and showing respect for and value all individuals for their diverse backgrounds, experiences, styles, approaches and ideas.
- Agility: Responds positively to and embraces change, leveraging lean principles to accomplish learning objectives and solve problems.
- Empowerment: Finds opportunities to improve and extend their contribution to the organization and their teammates.
- Accountability: Assumes responsibility for successfully accomplishing work objectives and delivering business results; setting high standards of performance for self and others.
- Creativity: Explores and advances opportunities to develop novel solutions and approaches to the improvement of processes and services.
- Interpersonal: Develop and maintains effective relationships with others; relates well to people from varied backgrounds and in different situations; shows understanding, courtesy, tact, empathy, concern, and politeness.
- Organization: Establish a systematic course of action for self or others to ensure accomplishment of a specific objective. Sets priorities, goals, and timetables to achieve maximum productivity.
- Experience:Hands-on experience with digital marketing channels and tools listed below:-Social Media (Facebook, Instagram via FB Business Manager, Tik Tok, Snapchat)-Paid Search & Shopping (Google via Google Ads)-Email Marketing (Klaviyo, Mailchimp, or similar)-Landing Page Creation (Unbounceor similar)-Google Analytics